How Much is Opay Pos Machine 2023
How much is Opay POS machine? This is a common question asked by many business owners who are looking to adopt a more efficient payment system. Opay offers three types of POS devices
- Android POS
- Traditional POS
- Mini POS
The Android POS is priced at ₦60,000, the Traditional POS is priced at ₦40,000, and the Mini POS is priced at ₦10,000.
With the opay pos machine, businesses can easily accept digital payments from their customers, eliminating the need to handle and store large amounts of cash.
How to get opay pos machine in Nigeria
To get opay pos, follow these steps
- Got to the opay webesite
- Enter your name, email, and contact number
- Select if you are already a merchant
- Select if you have a pos terminal
- Chose your state and city
- Click Submit
After submitting your application, you will be redirected to a page where you can select the type of POS machine you want to apply for. Within 48 hours, an OPay specialist will contact you to guide you through the rest of the application process.
Requirements to get a pos machine from opay
This is the documentation required to get the Opay Pos Machine:
- A verified Identity card such as International Passport, National ID Card, or Voters Card
- Utility Bill (Nepa Bill or PSP )
- Business License (For Registered businesses only)
- Valid Account Number
How much does opay charge per transaction
The charge per transaction with OPay is 0.6% and then 0.5% after upgrading to Preferred Merchant status. This means you will be charged ₦5 on every transaction below ₦1000 and ₦100 above ₦20,000.
Opay commission covers the cost of payments made through the POS machine and is deducted from the total amount of each transaction processed by the merchant.
For commissions on withdrawals
- Platinum merchants get a 15% discount
- Gold merchants get a 10% discount
- Regular merchants get an 8% discount
For commissions on deposits
- Platinum merchants get a 30% discount
- Gold merchants get a 25% discount
- Regular merchants get a 15% discount
- MTN 3% commission
- Glo 4% commission
- Etisalat 4.5% commission
- Airtel’s 4% commission
TV and utility Subscription.
- DStv 2% commission.
- GOgtv 2% commission.
- PHCH 2% commission.
- Startime 2% commission
Opay Payment Methods
The available payment methods are as follows:
- opay used code (*955#)