Removing the rotoscope filter from the TikTok video is easy. It’s not uncommon to find people wearing glasses and different colored shapes while dancing on TikTok.
Here are the steps you need to follow to remove the filter from any video.
- First, update and open your TikTok app
- Search for rotoscope filter
- A page will appear. Click on the effect
- Click on try this effect
- Start recording your video for 15 seconds
- Now stop the video and discard it
- Then click on the effects option on the bottom left-hand side
- Select any newly added or trending filter and change it
What is a rotoscope?
Rotoscope is a video animation technique that creators use to trace over moving picture, frame by frame, to produce lifelike action
How to apply the rotoscope filter on TikTok
The same method on how to reverse rotoscope filter is also, the same way to apply them
- Open up the TikTok app and click on Discover
- Search for Rotoscope in the search bar
- Select Rotoscope under Effects
- Select try this effect
- Click on record and start your video
- make sure your head is moving to activate the filter