9JASWITCH® Website Terms of Service
Revised and posted as of April 29, 2021
Welcome to 9jaswitch.com.
9jaswitch.com (the “Website”) is an Internet service owned and operated by 9jaswitch Media LLC (“9jaswitch”). 9jaswitch is dedicated to providing visitors to the Website with a highly interactive and positive experience, while at the same time protecting our rights and the rights of our users. We have developed these Terms and Conditions to govern your use of the Website as well as your use of any other Internet services and channels of 9jaswitch including our social media and other channels (e.g., 9jaswitch on various profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube; emails in response to requests for submissions) (“Other Channels”). We, along with providing content and services to you via the Website and Other Channels subject to the following conditions. Your use of the Website and/or Other Channels tells us you have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully. These Terms and Conditions are a binding contract between you and 9jaswitch, regarding your use of the Website or Other Channels. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please exit the Website and cease use of any Other Channels.
- The Website Content
- All of the information, content, services, and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website or Other Channels, including, for example, directories, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, HTML, source and object code, software, data, and all other related matters, including without limitation, the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and the “look and feel” of this website (collectively, the “Content”), are protected under applicable copyrights and another proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the intellectual property of 9jaswitch. 9jaswitch actively protects its rights to the Content to the fullest extent of the law. The copying, rearrangement, broadcast, rewriting for broadcast or publication, redistribution, modification, use, or publication by you in any medium, directly or indirectly, of any such matters or any part of the Website, including the removal or alteration of advertising, except for limited rights of use granted hereunder, is strictly prohibited. You may not use such material except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Content includes logotypes, trademarks, and service marks (collectively “Marks”) owned by 9jaswitch, and Marks owned by other information providers and third parties. For example, “9jaswitch” is a registered trademark of 9jaswitch. No Marks may be used in any manner unless approved in advance, in writing by 9jaswitch.
- You may use the Content online and solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice contained in such Content. No other use is permitted unless otherwise expressly permitted by 9jaswitch. You may not, for example, republish the Content on any Internet, Intranet, or Extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive, or cache or store the Content in electronic form on your computer or mobile device unless otherwise expressly permitted by 9jaswitch. You may not distribute any of the Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display, or otherwise use any portion of the Content without securing the prior written consent of 9jaswitch.
- Requests to use the Content for any purpose other than as permitted in this paragraph should be submitted as directed on the Website or Other Channels, as applicable.
- Free access to the content made available to you on the Website is possible due to the paid advertising that appears on the Website. Without this advertising, we would not be able to provide you with this content for free. In exchange for your free access to this content, you agree that you will not, and will not permit any third party to, remove, obstruct, modify or otherwise interfere with the delivery or display of advertisements on the Website.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques that involve any trademark, logo, copyrighted material, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of any portion of the Website or Other Channels without our express written consent. You may not alter or modify in any way, the Website or Other Channels including but not limited to using any software to suppress or alter the display of advertising on the pages of the Website or Other Channels. In addition, you agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website or Other Channels, not to insert any code or product, or manipulate the content of the Website or Other Channels in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, robots, cancelbots, Trojan horse, or any data gathering or extraction method in connection with your use of the Website or Other Channels.
- 9jaswitch respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or is aware of any infringing material placed by any third party on the Website, please contact our designated copyright agent, in writing, either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and
- provide the designated copyright agent with the following information consistent with the form required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3):
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material;
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that attachments cannot be accepted at the e-mail address for security reasons. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed. 9jaswitch will terminate the account of any user that is determined to be a repeat copyright infringer.