Apple Music Nigeria on a Budget: Our Best Money-Saving Tips
Although the use of Apple Music in Nigeria is steadily increasing to a peak, many of its users are still having difficulty using the app. for some individuals it’s the subscription while, for others a bug.
Apple Music is a single intuitive app that combines a whole range of ways to enjoy music in one place. It includes streaming music and online radio.
How much is apple subscription in Nigeria
The price for apple music in Nigeria is ₦900.00 per month, it comes with a 3-month free trial, and it is for students with valid verification.
How to cancel Apple subscription
to cancel apple your music subscription on your iPhone:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How to cancel Apple Music online via a web browser
- Go to music.apple.com.
- At the top of the page, click Sign In or this step if you don’t see Sign In.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and select Manage.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
How to download songs on apple music
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Tap and hold the song, album, or playlist that you’ve added from Apple Music.
- Tap download and add to Library
Why is my apple music not playing
If your apple music is not playing on your iPhone or iPad, sign out of your Apple ID fully, sign back in then restart your phone. If the problem still resists, delete the song and download it again.
How to transfer music from my computer to my iPhone
- Download the Itunes app on your computer or laptop
- Open the Itunes app and the songs to the music library
- Connect your iPhone to your computer
- Click on the iPhone icon, select iCloud as a backup
- sync library
Depending on how much music you’ve added to your iTunes library, moving music to your iPhone may take some time.
The same technique works for moving videos and other files, and it’s completely free.